Monday, April 13, 2009

Aggie Tournament Trips




It finally feels like spring is coming! It's been a long winter. We have tried to find some fun things to do to stay occupied. In March we loaded up the Suburban with the four youngest Kings and drove to Reno for the WAC basketball tournament. It was a lot of fun and the Aggies helped make it great by winning the title! It's always so much fun when they win. We even had time to drive from up to see Lake Tahoe. It was pretty cold, but so beautiful. The boys even managed to have a snowball fight.

Our NCAA game was in Boise the following Friday. Ty & Amanda, Zac and Richie went up with Ted and I. The first 15 minutes of the game it looked like we would get blown out by a very good Marquette team, but then they guys came to life. They just kept fighting right up to the end. We ended up losing by just a few points. (I know, I should know the exact score like I'm sure the boys do.) We were dissapointed, but still proud of their 30 win season. We're excited about a new football coach and hope to see the program come to life! We'll be there regardless, but it's so much more fun when we win!

3 comments:

lesa said...

Hi! Looks like lots of fun.

the Morrisons said...

It looks kind of cold there. I'm glad you had a good time!

5fords said...

Holy cow, there is snow on the ground, and Ted is in shorts! It looked cold!