


We had a great time celebrating Easter with the family. Emorie had an Easter egg hunt in the back yard and we all ate lots of great food and way too much candy! I love peeps! Especially when they sit open for a couple of days and dry out a little bit! Cadbury eggs are also very delicious. I forgot to buy any before Easter but I hit the 50% off sale at K-Mart and stocked up! I think we might make it until next year! It was great to spend time together with the family and remember how blessed we are to have the gift of the Atonement in our lives. It is so great to have the example of the Savior in our lives and the opportunity to continually work at becoming more like him.

1 comment:
OMGsh, Emorie is so big. We definetly need to get together with everyone...The twins will be two May 6th., I can't believe it.
Post a Comment