






Last week Ted celebrated a milestone birthday. He is now a half a century old. This is one of those times when I'm glad I am 4 1/2 years younger than him! We went to dinner before the Priesthood session of conference with the family as well as the Madsens. Zac was the only one who couldn't come because of work. Ted assumed that dinner was the big celebration. However we girls hurried home and blew up balloons and decorated the house for the surprise party with more family and friends. I scanned in several pictures from his life and we watched the slide show and enjoyed cake and ice cream. He was mostly surprised and I think really pleased that we had wanted to make the day special. I love and appreciate him so much! I can't imagine my life without him. He's my very best friend and I'm looking forward to spending the next 50 years together!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Ted! You are such an awesome uncle, we love and look up to you in so many ways...especially Christina. We love to visit with you guys, you are so much fun!
Again, sorry we couldn't make it that night! I hope you got my message...I love all the pictures, especially the wedding photo...so fun.
Happy Birthday Ted! You guys have such a nice family.
Oh wow! The big 50...Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Ted!
Post a Comment