I have been tagged in the past, but when Tammy tagged me this time I decided to finally follow through. Here goes . . . . .
My eight favorite TV shows:
1. American Idol. I watch this religiously and am always sad when the season ends.
2. The Office
3. Ummmm. . . . . . Okay, I guess there aren't really any other TV shows that I actually watch! If the family is watching a football game or if Ted is watching the Travel Channel or Food Network, I watch while I'm cooking or doing something else, but really I'd rather watch a movie or relax on my bed reading a book with my dogs lying next to me.
My eight favorite restaurants: (in no particular order)
Costa Vida, Coppermill, Olive Garden, Ruby River Steakhouse, Hamiltons, Mis Amores, Cafe Sabor, Spencer's Steakhouse in SLC, any cruise ship dining room!
Eight things that happened yesterday:
Woke up and said my morning prayers, went to exercise at the church, went to work, ran to Big J's to get Jenifer & I a taco for lunch (yum!), played the piano for the chorus class, lost my cool with some kids that were messing with the choir room door, went to Mis Amores after work with my sister Tarea for my belated birthday lunch (thanks Tarea!), went for a walk with Ted and the puppies, babysat the cutest baby girl in the world!, went to a stake young women presidency training, gave the same cutest baby girl in the world a bath, rocked the cutest and best smelling baby girl in the world to sleep! A great day!
Eight things I am looking forward to: (in chronological order)
1. Going to Salt Lake with Ted tomorrow to spend the night, shop for my birthday (yeah!) and eat at The Red Iguana & Spencer's.
2. Aggie basketball!
3. Robbie coming home from his mission on Thanksgiving Day! Also taking a new family picture. The last one was taken 4 days before Ty left on his mission in January 2002.
4. The potential for more daughter-in-laws & subsequently more adorable grandchildren!
5. Our cruise to Acapulco and the Mexican Riviera in January.
6. Our long awaited family vacation to Hawaii in June.
7. Our stake youth conference to Martin's Cove in July.
8. Someday in the future being in the temple with our entire family. :-)
Eight people I am tagging:
Since I don't want anyone to feel bad if they don't have time to respond, I'm tagging all of you! I would love to read tags from any of you out there! Just let me know who you are!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good job for doing this, i was wondering where do you work at? sounds like maybe at a school?
Post a Comment