Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween!





Tonight we had our King Family Halloween Party. We had chili & cinnamon rolls for dinner, played Who Am I? and carved pumpkins. We missed Zac, Richie & Robbie. Zac had to work, Richie had FHE in his student ward & Robbie is still in the Netherlands. Amanda only got to stay a few minutes before she left for her siblings closing night of Little Women. Good job Ty & Amanda and Emorie for dressing up! Ty reverted to his old school army days, Amanda was a college coed and Emorie was a butterfly. Even Sophie came as Dracula & Izzy as a True Aggie. I wanted to wear my witch costume but we thought it would be too scary for Emmy! I'll put a picture of it when I dress up for school on Friday. We had a good time and managed to get our pumpkins carved without any mishaps!

1 comment:

Amy Bell said...

Ok so taylor thinks he knows for sure which pumpkin Daren carved will you comfirm? Also when he saw Sophie he could so see Tess. It looks like a very fun party. Wish I could eat one of your cinamon rolls and have a bowl of chili!