Thursday, August 11, 2011
Wise Money Management
For the last year or so, I have listened to the Dave Ramsey radio show on my way home from work. He's a financial guru whose goal is to help people live debt free. His money management stuff is really good basic advice, but he puts it in a way that it really brings it home. There is a free video on his website that everyone should watch even if they aren't interested in the whole Financial Peace University course. If you go to daveramsey.com and select the attend online link of the Financial Peace University course, there is a free video to introduce you to his school of thought. This one is the Gazelle strategy and I believe it is life changing! I for one am committed to running away from that cheetah! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment