Last week was so awesome! We went to the temple with Mari and Robbie for the wedding on Tuesday. It was fantastic! Such a beautiful ceremony! Afterwards we had a family luncheon at the Riter Mansion. It was so pretty! We took lots of pictures at the temple and in the gardens around the Mansion and enjoyed a delicious lunch. We appreciate the love and support of family and friends on their special day. My camera charger was lost, :( so I don't actually have any pictures yet, but as soon as the photographer has them ready I'll post some.
I'm so grateful for Mari! She is such a beautiful person, inside and out, and absolutely perfect for Robbie! It's so much fun to see them together. It will be so great to watch them grow and learn all about life, marriage and family. I am also so grateful for Mari's family. They are awesome people! When Robbie and Mari were first dating, they told us her mom and I would be best friends because we are so much alike. Well, they were right! I love Michelle! She has been such a joy to plan a wedding with. We are looking forward to enjoying many milestones together with our amazing kids!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks so much for your kind words. Mari and Robbie are perfect for each other. It was a dream-come-true day! We are so grateful for Robbie and the whole King family! Mari and Robbie were so right...my new BFF! I will never forget being in the temple with you that day. Who knew that we were such compatible criers!
Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment