


I can't believe how long it's been since my last post! Eva is almost four months old! She and Emmy are so adorable and I miss them a ton! I am glad that they and their parents are all doing so well. I'm so proud of Ty and Amanda! They are awesome parents and great people. It's not easy keeping up with two little ones, or supporting a family while working on projects around the house, but they both do a great job! I look forward to more amazing girls joining our family. They have a great example to follow. Amanda is an incredible daughter-in-law and I love her so much! She is so supportive of Ty and such a great mother. It's always fun to see Emmy and find out what new things she has learned. Ty is having a great first year of teaching. I always knew he would be a great teacher, and he hasn't disappointed me! Plus he's such a great husband and father. He is so considerate of Amanda and has so much fun with his girls. I love he and Emmy doing General Larry Platt's "pants on the ground" Too funny!! Eva is so sweet and adorable! I could sit and hold her all day! Anyway, just the rantings of a proud mother and grandma!

5 comments:
Thank you. We miss you guys. Some days are harder to be away than others. Ty was talking to some people from the ward yesterday and said something like "IF we end up back in Cache Valley...." I reminded him that the IF part should be WHEN.
Hi Cindy! I love all the pictures. I added some grandbaby pictures to my blog but the blog is new ....if you want to see them click on over...
See you soon.
I am so gald you posted!! I didn't know ty and amanda moved FAR away, I thought it was kind of close. It must be nice to see Amandas blog though. You are such a wonderful mother in law....all of the kind words for Amanda. She is an amazing mother and wife!
They are such a cute family! Can't wait to see them again!!
Hey I'm there too!! they are some dang sweet Nieces for sure! Just you wait and see how cute my kiddos will be when I get hitched!!! did I say when I mean if right mom? ha ha jk When it's here buckle up!!
Post a Comment