







In July our stake had a youth conference at Martin's Cove in Wyoming. This was mine and Ted's third trip to the cove. The first time I was serving as our ward Young Women president and we were an Aunt & Uncle. The second trip we were called to be a Ma & Pa, and this time we were on the stake planning committee. I worked with the youth committee as well as directing a youth choir. I loved working with the choir as well as the committee. We have some amazing kids in our stake. Ted worked with the quartermaster committee with the special assignment of garbage collection. The bags of trash were loaded into his trailer and when we got home we took it to the landfill. Everyone that was involved with the planning did such a great job. It went really smoothly and the Spirit was so strong! Ted and I were an Aunt & Uncle again and had an awesome family. Each time I have an opportunity to focus on the pioneers I am so awed by their committment and strength. Their challenges were different than ours, but both of us have to be strong and dedicated. I know that when I apply myself to trying to be the best I can, I am so blessed! Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to go back again someday!

1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great summer! We need to get together soon....
Post a Comment