







Since my last post the birds have hatched and are almost grown up! As you can see the first pictures were pretty scary looking, but since then the little fuzz balls have turned into cute little birds. I've had a hard time getting any pictures lately because mama robin did not appreciate my intrusions!! The last picture is one I took today of one of the babies sitting in the nest and it's amazing how much she looks just like the first one I took when the mom was sitting on the eggs! I guess that shouldn't surprise me, but it's just happened so fast. It's been so much fun to watch!

6 comments:
That's amazing. I've never seen baby birds up so close.
Thanks for posting those pics. Joseph and Sophie were so excited to see them. They want to know,"Can we go over there right now to see them in real life"? We sure miss you guys. Hopefully we can come out soon.
these pictures are so cool of the baby birds
I checked the nest last night and it was empty!
Just a couple of days after I took the last pictures, they had flown away. I saw one of them on the ground the day I took the pictures so I knew they were getting close. I'm so glad I got the last few pictures I took before they left.
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment