Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunny Mexico!


In January Ted and I were lucky enough to get to cruise the Mexican Riviera. The seas were calm and the weather warm! We went with a group of dairymen and their wives. Ten of us all together. It was so great to just get away for a few days. Even though it was still cold and snowy when we returned, the warm memories have helped get us through the rest of the cold January days. I definitely suggest that as a couple you take any chance to get away without the kids. We have always tried to do this even if it only meant a night in Salt Lake. Life is just too short to not take the time to make some great memories!

8 comments:

lesa said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm glad you got to get away.

Larissa said...

Glad you had such a nice getaway! I'm going to have to take your advice and start hinting around to Brandon....after all it is our 10 year anniversary this year...

Big Mama said...

Jason and I have only been away from the kids for 1 night and that was last year. Thanks for the advice.... did you guys do stuff when you were our ages? Just wondering if it's just me or everyone else with young children. Looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for posting the pics!

Bear River Photographic Society said...

oh to wear shorts again i can not wait till that day comes. looks like you had a great time if we just find out why Richard is getting pancreaitis so often would be like a vacation to me.

This Idaho Girl said...

I think a cruise is the best vacation. I'm sure it was especially nice to catch some sun before heading back to the frozen tundra.

The Wagner's said...

I'm looking forward to those days! Maybe I should stop having babies so that I can get away and enjoy it NOT pregnant. Once we start traveling I want to go with someone who has experience...you up for traveling with Taylor and I!!

La Familia Mata said...

How fun! I definitely need to take your advice and get away with David. Hope all is well in Lewiston!

the Morrisons said...

What a fun experience! It is so nice to be able to get out of here for at least 1 week during the winter!