skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's official!

Today we received an email from Robbie's mission with his flight information! He will be flying into SLC International on Thursday, November 27th at 6:40 pm. These pictures are from one of his areas in the Netherlands. In case you've ever seen "The Best Two Years", you might recognize the train station. I know he'll miss Belgium & the Netherlands, but we're looking forward to having him back home. It's hard to believe that it's been nearly two years! It will be so great to finally all be together again. Since Ty left on his mission in January of 2002, we have had overlapping missionaries. We've loved having all of our sons so far serve missions even though we've always been at least 1 boy short! See you soon Robbie!
4 comments:
I can't believe it! All the King boys together again! It looks like a beautiful place. You will have to take a trip to the Netherlands with Robbie as your tour guide.
Very exciting!!
Cindy- So I know that I have asked for Robbie's address about 10 million times but I seemed to have lost his last letter and therefore don't have his address anymore. Just when you get a second could you send it to me. lisa.h.10@gmail.com Thank you so much and I promise I won't ask again!
When you are away it seems like missions go so fast! I'm sure the opposite is true for you, Cindy! I'll look forward to seeing him at Christmas...and, of course, everyone else too! Alex was talking about "grandma's sister's" dogs the other day - I had to remind her your name is Cindy!! Hopefully that's a good sign she won't be so scared of them. Tell Ted hi! Miss you lots!
Post a Comment